Posted by : XRM Consultant Thursday 19 August 2010

Howdy,

In an effort to try and update this blog and the blog (.net) I started looking for a blogging client.

Unfortunately, I found a distinct lack of decent clients that had all the features that we were looking for. We needed a client that we could use to update more than one blog with a single post as well as incorporating our twitter accounts.

Low and behold, I found that I had one installed on my latop already! Windows Live Writer. This gave us all the features we needed and I would highlighy recommend it.

Over the next few weeks both myself and my friend and colleague () will be posting more and more Javascript snippets etc that hopefully you will find interesting.

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About xRM Consultant.com

Having worked with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 in a sales & development environment, my focus now is on customising this awesome solution and showing its true potential.
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © xRM Consultant -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -